BEST of the BEST
No Sweat Prospecting
Set more meetings in 2017!
Take the "dread" out of prospecting, cold calling, and asking for referrals. Successful salespeople approach prospecting with vigor because they know these Best of the Best techniques will help them "get in" to see another prospect.
- Prospecting procrastination
- Prospecting fear
- Relying on marketing for leads
- Falling short on setting appointments
- Missing your numbers & falling short of quota
- Letting the prospect control the sale
Most salespeople hate prospecting for one of two reasons: They don't have a system, or the system they use doesn't work. If this sounds familiar, register today.
Learn to effectively:
- Get prospects to call you back
- Navigate past gatekeepers and voicemail
- Create a “marketing style” 30-second commercial customized to address the prospect’s challenges
- Start meaningful conversations with the “Magic Email” designed to be mobile friendly
- Handle “put-offs” from your prospects
- Develop questions that your competition would not ask
- Ask for referrals and introductions without sounding pushy
- Establish credibility, trust, and rapport early in the process
Learning techniques is just part of prospecting success. Leave with a plan and the confidence to do it.