This seminar reveals the three common mistakes made when negotiating in business and how to avoid them.
The seminar will then demonstrate how to best avoid these pitfalls in different scenarios, including when negotiating:
What will I learn and take away from this talk?
• How to best negotiate with your customers / staff / colleagues / managers / board
• Practical shortcuts for preparing your business negotiation more effectively
• Tips and techniques for securing your desired outcome every time!
James Cullen is a professional communications coach, motivational speaker and speechwriter. James helps people to motivate others through the power of language. He has been a coach and trainer for over 12 years. James holds a BA degree in English Language and an MA in Rhetoric – the art of persuasive speech. He is a member of the UK Speechwriters' Guild and an ILM-accredited Master Trainer. James has authored the following papers:
• Rhetorical Behaviour in “Inspirational Talk” (2010)
• How Team Talks are Constructed in Terms of their Cooperative and Confrontational Linguistic Characteristics (2006)
You can watch James’ TEDx Talk here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj9b6gA-Q8
James’ company website: oratemate.com
The Bath Business Show 14th October 2016 10am- 3pm is a large regional Business Expo full of vital business content and many networking opportunities. Business people from the wider region, including Somerset, Wiltshire, Bristol and Gloucestershire are invited to attend for free. The main Show will open at 10am and close at 3pm, but some pre-show seminars and content will start from 9am and finish at 4pm.