Learn how the government can become your customer!
Each and every day, the government buys billions of dollars' worth of goods and services from small businesses. The Selling to Government workshop offers an introduction to government contracting and prepares businesses to find opportunities in their area of expertise. Come and learn how your business can pursue contracts at the City, State, and Federal government levels.
What you will learn:
- Understanding contract sizes
- Determining the right small business program for your business
- Registering your business with different government entities
- Identifying government contracting opportunities
- Developing your capability statement
- Marketing your business to the government
When & Where
NYC Department of Small Business Services
The NYC Department of Small Business Services helps unlock economic potential and create economic security for all New Yorkers by connecting New Yorkers to good jobs, creating stronger businesses, and building a fairer economy in neighborhoods across the five boroughs.
You can register for all of our free courses on Eventbrite. For questions about individual courses or to register over the phone, please contact our staff at one of our NYC Business Solutions Centers or reach out to one of our Immigrant Business Initiative partners.
For more information on all of our services, visit nyc.gov/sbs.