Actions and Detail Panel
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
Tue, Sep 12, 2017, 8:30 AM – Wed, Sep 13, 2017, 4:30 PM CDT
Instructor: Jim Lawrence. Click here for Jim's bio.
This course is eligible for 9 hours Alabama CE.
Early Bird Rate - $225 (valid until 08/07/17)
Regular Rate - $250 (after 08/07/17)
Registration opens at 8:00 a.m.
Please note that there will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 72 hours before the event, excluding weekends and holidays. There will also be a $25 fee assessed for any no-show.
The 2-day Seller Reprsentative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today's marketplace.
Learning Concepts in this Course:
- Increase listings and grow your business
- Demonstrate and communicate your value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state/provincial license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools and techniques to provide the support that sellers want and need
The SRS Designation is also recognized as an ABR and CRS elective.
*Please note* To earn and use the SRS designation trademark, the following must be met within two (2) years of taking the SRS Course:
- Successful completion of the SRS Designation Course (classroom or online).
- Successful completion of one (1) elective course (may be taken prior to completing the SRS Designation Course.) A list of approved elective course options is listed on rebinstitute.com (click "SRS").
- Documentation verifying five (5) completed transactions in which you acted solely as a seller representative. One of the five required transactions may be a lease.
- Maintain active SRS status - $99 annually
- Maintain active membership status with the National Association of REALTORS®.