San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are an entrepreuner, innovator and/or you have an idea in mind that you would like to present to others, join us at "Sell Your Idea in 3 Minutes: Pitch like a Star"!
This Workshop gives innovators the opportunity to hone their presentation skills, build confidence and present their ideas in 60 seconds or less to their audience.
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm: Registration & Networking
- 7:00 - 7:30 pm: "How to Craft a Perfect Pitch" by Angelika Blendstrup, Founding and Principal at Angelika Blendstrup & Associates. Mentor @ 500 Startups.
- 7:30 - 8:00 pm: "Non-Verbal Communication Skills" by Cristina Salvador, Founding Partner of aportada
- 8:00 - 8:30 pm: Pitch Competition. 5 pitches
- 8:30 - 9:00 pm: Networking
New in 2014, Founding Partner and Chief Entrepreneur Evangelist of SV LATAM Fund, investing in Latin American startups from Silicon Valley; Founding Partner, Chief Entrepreneur Evangelist, ZFunction University, Latin America's Tech Entrepreneurship Program in SV.
Mentor @ 500 Startups, Up West labs [Israeli accelerator] and mentor and advisor at Brazil Innovators, SiliconHouse and Startup Embassy. Read more
In Collaboration with:
Jóvenes Professional Talks Program
The California Chamber of Commerce is glad to launch a new program for young professionals and entrepreneurs, who are seeking for trainings, inspirational talks and networking!
This program will be based on monthly talks and conferences focused on:
- Doing Business in SV: how to start your own business, incubation/acceleration programs, how to raise investments, pitch, and how to do networking.
- Working in SV: how to orientate your job search, corporate programs for young professionals, and topics related to obtaining Visas.
- Inspirational and Tech Talks: Google, Internet and mobile companies experiences, success stories under 30, and topics such as trends, social media, innovation, big data, mobile, gaming and advertising.
When & Where
California Spain Chamber of Commerce
The California Spain Chamber of Commerce (Cámara de Comercio California España - CSCC) is a nonprofit organization that promotes knowledge sharing and networking between businesses, academia, technology communities and individuals in California and Spain.