Actions and Detail Panel
Self-Love & Success: Mindset Masterclass
Sat, May 27, 2017, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM BST
SELF-LOVE & SUCCESS: Mindset Masterclass
It's not time or money holding you back - it's mindset!
And it certainly should not be your colour, creed or culture - it's probably your courage and confidence!
It's time to dare to be different and demand the success you desire.
Join us for a fun and forward-thinking unconventional workshop packed with games and activities designed to grapple your thinking, take home tools to transform your tomorrow and a safe space to share, with a bunch of authentically awesome successful and self-loving women of colour.
Saturday May 27th 1pm-4pm
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it." - Dr Maya Angelou
Kamaria Fleary, BSc, MSc, MBPsS, Personal Growth Practioner
Join Kamaria Fleary for a day of fun, fresh and forward-thinking activities and insights into
- unpacking the baggage from your life,
- blossoming a better relationship with yourself
- crafting the confidence to say yes to your success!
This mindset masterclass is inspired by feminine psychology and designed to help women of colour to transform the way they process their thoughts, re-discover themselves and blossom their lives into the way they always truly imagined it to be.
The masterclass is delievered with the goal of meeting two core aims:
1. To delve into your unique experiences to uncover and unleash habits and thoughts - which are potentially holding you back.
2. To propel you towards your true potential by developing a mindset that will help you to truly go after your dreams.
This is an empowering session to dare you to be different and demand the success you desire. We will work with you to de-bunk all the baggage and get clear on understanding what you want and achieving your authentic goals.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Snacks provided on the day
- Unlimited soft drinks.
- A 25% discount off the "Unbecoming You" 1:1 personal consultation/coaching with Kamaria Fleary
- Goody Bag
WHAT ELSE TO EXPECT:
- Good vibes, Giveaways & Girl Talk
Tickets are non-refundable.
Photographs may be taken on the day and may be shared online.
If you do not want to be photographed, please let our organisers know and we won't take any snaps of you.
Disability Access - please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be happy to help.