Self Esteem Elevated Conference
Friday, June 21, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 2:00 PM (CDT)
Irving, United States
This three day event will include music, inspiration and workshops geared for helping women and young girls walk in their divine purpose and destiny. We will have dynamic workshops and powerful general session speakers that have one idea in mind to help women overcome areas in their lives that have blocked them from a healthy vibrant life. Self Esteem can not be built on external factors, It can only be built on internal factors. You will be encouraged through spoken word. You have to look past physical beauty to see what is most important - the internal beauty and grace that we are each given. At this conference we show you how to be best YOU can be.
Do not miss this fun filled weekend: Friday and Saturday are workshop day and empowerment sessions.
Then, join us on Sunday, June 23, 2013 for a powerful time of worship at the Harvest located at South Side on Lamar at 1409 South Lamar in the Underground at 11:30 am.
Friday & Saturday
9:00 am - General Session
10:30 am - Workshops
11:30 am - Workshops
1:00 am - General Sessions
3:00 pm - Nutrition and Wellness Sessions
This conference will be life changing. You will leave with a blueprint to elevate your life to the Next Level. Our sessions are educational and informative that are practical and realistic for living life to its fullest.
For a complete schedule check out our website at: www.2013conference.selfesteemelevated.com
- Because you will want to be completly engaged and focused on being elevated and uplifted, we recommend that you not bring any person with you that is not attending the workshop.
- Childcare will NOT be provided.
- No child under the age of thirteen (13) will be permitted at or in the conference venue.
- We love and cherish our men, but this workshop is intened for uplifing and elevating women.
- Carpooling is highly recommended.