Do you know how to defend yourself if you were attacked?
- 1 in 5 women (20%) will be sexually assaulted while at college while only 4% of college men will be sexually assaulted.
- Most college victims are assaulted by someone they know.
- 42% of college women who are raped tell no one about the assault.
- It is estimated that only 5% of sexual assaults on college campuses are reported, making sexual assault the most underreported crime.
- Rape results in about 32,000 pregnancies each year.
Learn self-defense tactics including knowing your surroundings, reading people,
confidence walk, escape and attack tactics to save your life.
6 week series every Thursday except Thanksgiving.
$139.99 for 6 week series