San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
One of the biggest challenges many women (and men) face is recognizing the importance of self-care. Yet, by ignoring your self-care needs you could be forfeiting your health and well-being.
We all have busy lives with multiple commitments that require our focus, time, and energy. And sometimes the ups and downs of life create additional challenges beyond what we’ve planned or imagined. When we are feeling pulled in multiple directions, our focus on self-care can be lost.
- an entrepreneur building a business (or taking it to the next level)?
- a parent (especially a single parent)?
- caring for an ill or chronically impaired family member?
- engaged in multiple volunteer efforts that fill your calendar?
- experiencing sleep challenges (falling asleep or staying asleep)?
- struggling to find time for yourself?
- moved recently (especially to a new town)?
- changed jobs or received a significant promotion?
- taken on a new role at work or home?
- experienced a significant loss (relationship, job, etc.)?
- neglected your diet and nutritional needs?
- berated yourself for not exercising?
Experience Self-Care Sunday! An opportunity to refresh, reflect, and re-energize while you learn simple and effective self-care practices.
- Experience relaxing and invigorating self-care practices.
- Learn the rejuvenation available through established self-care rituals.
- Experience the natural power of essential oils.
- Learn simple and effective meditation practices.
- Receive a personalized gift bag, to assist you in continued self-care.
- Leave feeling refreshed, and reinvigorated with a do-able self-care plan.
Join Arin Fugate, Teri Badenhop, and Carol Putnam for a day devoted to you!