We are looking for additional partners to help us meet the “1000 S.T.A.R.S. (Students Taking Aim and Reaching Success) STEM Challenge”. This program will host 1000 students from the Greater Philadelphia area for a special screening of the movie “Hidden Figures”.
• Partner with academic/scientific institutions, fraternal, education and science
professional organizations to meet the 1000 STARS STEM Challenge
• Encourage female and minority students to choose STEM education and career paths
• Highlight the success of Philadelphia area minorities in STEM careers
• Debunk the perception that STEM careers are not achievable for minority students
• Demonstrate active support for Philadelphia area students
• Extend STEM awareness beyond the classroom