Actions and Detail Panel
Seeing Around Corners: Le Mans Simulation London
Thu 21 September 2017, 08:30 – 17:00 BST
What it is:
Seeing Around Corners: Le Mans Simulation is a high impact & engaging experience that shows teams how to unlock the potential of data.
What you will learn:
How organisations can achieve growth by unlocking the potential of data.
How teams can get more out of data by closing the gap between decision makers and data scientists.
How to immediately start using the ADAPT Data-Driven Decision-Making Framework™ to:
Align to what's important and understand business context quickly
Provide a simple language to support forward looking questions to Data
Improve the interaction between domain and analytics expertise through team Analysis
Help teams Pivot to better decisions (data over gut!)
Translate to those who need it, building a Data "push" culture across your business.
How you will learn:
By tackling your own current business challenges, inspired by real world examples. Initially, you will be immersed in Le Mans 24 hour Motorcar Race, one of the world's most famous and exciting motor racing events. The team that is better aligned, who asks better questions to data and has the confidence to make the right decisions will WIN! [see video].
What you will take away:
After the session, you will be given access to resources that will immediately help you in your business, as well as access to our community of thought leaders and experts where you will get access to best practice of using our model across teams globally.
Who should attend:
Data Officers, Strategy Officers, Growth Officers, Transformation Officers, Analysts, Data Scientists, and anyone who wants to achieve business value through data-driven behaviours in your organisation. Please register your interest below, and we very much look forward to helping you make this change.
About your speaker:
Graham Hogg, Founder & CEO, Connectworxs
Graham has spent the last 15 years helping leaders and teams anchor data into decision making. First as a Military Intelligence Officer in the Royal Marines, then working with teams globally.
As CEO of Connectworxs, he is passionate about helping organisations achieve growth by creating the right data-driven culture.
0830 - 11:45
Arrivals, tea, coffee & breakfast
The ADAPT Data-Driven Decision-Making Framework ™
- How to apply Military Intelligence inspired decision-making frameworks to your business challenges.
- Introduction to the ADAPT Framework & Canvas - a systematic approach to connecting data to value.
- Understand how to build team data-driven thinking skills for business meetings.
- Practice Data Teaming frameworks and tools in a safe, fun & engaging environment.
Learnings for my business
- Building a handrail for effective team analysis.
- Anchoring data into everyday decision-making.
1145 - 15:30
Le Mans Simulation | Race Preparation
How will we:
- Surface alternative perspectives?
- Challenge bias?
- Gather data effectively?
- Break silos?
Le Mans Simulation | The Race!
“What does it take to win the Le Mans 24 Hours? Luck, above all, but also a well drilled and experienced team, a talented driver line-up, and a strategist capable of predicting the future”
Le Mans Champion, 2007
Le Mans Simulation | Team Debrief & Discussion
- How did we use to data to accelerate team performance?
- How did we share data insights across teams?
- How did we Align data collection to what’s important?
1545 - 1700
How to apply the ADAPT Framework & Canvas to your business challenges
- Build situational awareness and understanding in your team.
- Construct data questions that are going to drive this understanding.
- How to introduce and sustain Data Teaming and the right rituals.
- Share insights to where they are going to drive the most value across teams.
1700 - 1900
Networking & drinks