Actions and Detail Panel
See Me Pretty 2017, Hands-On Makeup Class with Zii
Sat, April 22, 2017, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM CDT
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
See Me Pretty is a BYOB (Bring Your Own Bag) Event
1. Your makeup bag - CLICK HERE to download a list products I use. Here are a list of products that I will use during the class. This list shows you high-end and drugstore brands that are comparable. If you already have something on the list, then DO NOT repurchase an item. I will teach you to use what you have. Visit my website (www.makeupbyzii.com) to learn about my favorite 6 products to get a flawless face (under WANT MORE?).
2. A long neck mirror - so that you can see yourself.
3. Bring a friend - Make it a girls day out! (They must purchase a ticket.)
4. Have your brows groomed - Even if you don't think you have brows, get them shaped anyway. You'll thank me later, I promise.
5. Bring your business cards - This a great networking opportunity to tap into an audience of women of different backgrounds
ABOUT SEE ME PRETTY
This hands-on class is presented by Memphis-based MUA Zii. In an interactive setting, Zii will teach you how to grace your own face from beginning to end like a pro.
Have you ever wanted to know how to do a smoky eye for a date night? Or, maybe how to achieve that flawless, Hollywood glow for a special occasion? If so, See Me Pretty is the makeup experience for you!
You will learn how to:
- Achieve the Perfect Eyebrows
- Create a natural, day look
- Understand the concept and techniques of contouring and highlighting
- Match your foundation for your unique skin type
- Apply Lashes
A makeup guide for taking notes throughout the lesson will be available for FREE!
There will be food and fun! You don’t want to miss this experience. Classes fill up quickly. See you there!