Actions and Detail Panel
See Beneath's #Animation4Autism Day 2017
Sun, April 23, 2017, 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM PDT
Join us at Dragonfly Farms in Healdsburg, CA for See Beneath's 2nd Annual #Animation4Autism Day event to raise awareness for early intervention and tools for young children with autism and their families.
This is a FREE community event! Please invite your entire family, friends, and community members - all ages welcome.
There will be activities and games for kids and adults in an autism-friendly environment, plus a showcase of short animated films, including our own Aiko & Egor.
More event details:
- Enjoy free wine and popcorn!
- Watch animated short films 4 families
- Demo our new Aiko & Egor: Animation 4 Autism app.
- Connect with families and professionals in the autism community.
- Participate in activities for the entire family, including:
- Art tables
- Kids' games
- Creative photo booths
- Guessing games for prizes
- And MORE!
Give now to help us fund the event, app development, or research!
Learn more about See Beneath and Aiko & Egor: Animation 4 Autism: http://seebeneath.org.
Thank you to our event sponsors!