The Sedona VegFest is a two-day celebration of the joys of plant-based eating. Participants will sample delicious food, watch cooking demonstrations from celebrity chefs and learn from some of the top plant-based nutrition, lifestyle and healthcare experts in the nation – all in a fun, festive atmosphere.
Find out how easy it is to adopt a lifestyle that can create remarkable, positive results for your own health, and for the world.
Did you know that:
- Many of the most dreaded and deadly health conditions that plague Americans are not only caused by our diet, but are preventable or even reversible when we change the way we eat? People with heart disease, certain cancers, type 2 diabetes and many other chronic conditions, are finding their way back to health through food, not drugs or surgery.
- What we eat has a greater impact on the climate than our transportation or how we heat our homes?
- The animals we eat are raised in inhumane and unhealthy conditions that cause suffering, and threaten human health as well? Factory farms raise 99.9 percent of chickens for meat, 97 percent of laying hens, 99 percent of turkeys, 95 percent of pigs, and 78 percent of cattle currently sold in the United States.
- Even though problems of our world often seem overwhelming, through a simple change in your own life, you can make a real difference. Come find out how!
You will learn:
- the latest scientific information on whole food plant-based (WFPB) nutrition and why this optimal plant-based diet is central to chronic disease prevention and control;
- the impacts of animal/fish agriculture on our environment;
- the impacts of animal/fish agriculture on animal health and welfare.
- how to prepare delicious WFPB entrees' through two available chef demonstrations.
You will experience:
- Inspiring lectures and Q&A with top medical, environmental and animal rights experts.
- two amazing lunch entrées provided by local celebrity chefs.
- a building of community, both locally and nationally/internationally as we move forward from this first annual Sedona VegFest into those in future years.
Go to healthyworldsedona.com for more information