Online registration is now closed. Walk-in registration will be available at the event.
The challenges facing organizations to secure data, prevent loss, control risk and ensure compliance are on the minds of technology executives at organizations large and small. With the changing business and technology landscape it is essential to be on top of the latest solutions. Where do you turn for emerging best practices to safeguard your organization, control costs, and reduce risk? Join MassTLC as we explore the latest in security, data privacy and compliance. Attendees will learn about the latest threats, trends, and best practices.
Confirmed Speakers (to date) include:
- Eran Feigenbaum, Director of Security, Google (keynote)
- Jennings Aske, Chief Information Security Officer, Partners HealthCare
- Eric Baize, Senior Director Cloud Security Strategy, EMC
- Joel Brenner, Of Counsel, Cooley
- Glenn Brunette, Senior Director, Enterprise Security Solutions, Oracle
- Joe DeSalvo, CSO, Iron Mountain
- Bill Fandrich, CIO & SVP, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Christofer Hoff, Director, Cloud & Virtualization, Cisco Systems
- John Howie, Senior Director, Technical Security Services, Microsoft
- Maria Lewis Kussmaul, CFA, Founding Partner, Investment Banking, America's Growth Capital
- Steve MacLellan, SVP, Security Solutions and Architecture, Fidelity Investments
- Bilhar Mann, SVP of Strategy, Security Management, CA
- Depankar Neogi, Ph.D., Architect, Intuit QuickBase
- Dave Power, President, PowerStrategy
- Jay Roxe, Director of Solution Marketing, Identity and Security Business, Novell, Inc.
- Mike Tuchen, President & CEO, Rapid7
- Chris Zannetos, Co-founder & CEO, Courion Corporation
Have questions about Security Summit: Secure, Prevent & Prevail?
Contact Mass Technology Leadership Council