Securing Corporate Partnerships in New York, NY
Friday, November 18, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST)
New York, NY
Friday, November 18, New York, NY, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
For nonprofit leaders who want to explore various corporate/nonprofit partnership models
Today, corporations are taking an increasingly active role in supporting nonprofit organizations. This course helps you understand the unique characteristics of corporate funders, how their giving differs from that of U.S. foundations, and how to gain their support.
- Determine what your nonprofit can offer to meet corporate interests
- Find the best corporate partnership model for your needs
- Know the language of corporate partnerships
- Why corporations contribute to nonprofits
- Types of corporate/nonprofit partnerships
- Identifying and articulating your nonprofit's assets and values to corporate partners
- Finding corporate partners for various needs
- Securing a successful corporate partnership, and strategies for maintaining it
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Complimentary one-month subscription to Corporate Giving Online (a $59.95 value)
When & Where
Foundation Center San Francisco
The Foundation Center is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis, and training we connect people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed.