Are You Ready to Impact Your World?
Incredible journeys, real people, high tech success stories!
YOU are INVITED to I.T.U. and ASQ's
Secrets to Professional and Business Success
A unique evening with multiple industry senior representatives sharing stories of their journey to success.
Participate and learn about:
- Ways to gain advanced skillsets as an entry-level professional
- Stand out and stay competitive
- How to utilize popular project management frameworks in the leading Silicon Valley industries
- An easy-to-follow approach to ensure your company follows government regulations
- Tips to increase your value as a tech professional and boost companies’ operational performance
- How to become successful in your career – powerful insights from a 45-year IT veteran
- The simple secret behind climbing up the corporate ladder that any professional can follow
Our Distinguished Guests:
- Diane King, VP Quality & Regulatory Affairs, Gynesonics
- Gary Seeger, VP Quality & Regulatory Affairs,Stellartech Research Corporation
- Tony Tarantino, Advanced Services Engagement Manager, CISCO
- John Latimer, Senior Director, Worldwide Customer Quality, Xilinx
- Miguel Avila, VP Global Quality & Regulatory Affairs, Cordis
- Austin Lin, ASQ Board of Directors
- Govind Ramu, Senior Director, Global Quality Management Systems, SunPower Corp.
Barry Craner, Principal, CQA-Associates
Consultant to Medical Device industry on QA and Risk Management.
Our Panelists are all American Society for Quality* Silicon Valley members.
* The American Society for Quality (ASQ) has been providing education, business best practices and tools, networking and support, especially in cutting edge technology, for over 70 years.