San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Free Workshop Reveals How "Forgotten Middle Class" Families Can Save 45% off The Cost of College
Local College Finance Consultant and author, Andrew Lockwood, J.D. will conduct a free workshop on closely-guarded financial aid strategies and tips for families who think they can't qualify.
- Which types of savings accounts penalize you more than others
- Which types of savings don't count against you at all
- 11th hour fixes if you've saved in the wrong places
- The biggest mistake families make in college planning, and how to avoid it
- The surprising truth about admissions statistics and what it REALLY takes to get into college today
- How millionaires can save 25% off the cost of college, even if their child is not a MENSA member or did not cure a deadly disease last summer
- Three critical "bet the farm" questions you must ask months - even years - before finalizing your college list
When & Where
Lockwood College Consulting
Pearl and Andy Lockwood are college consultants and talk show hosts who specialize in helping Forgotten Middle Class families get into - and pay "wholesale" prices for - top colleges that actually prepare students for success after college.
Andy is the author of two best selling books, How to Pay "Wholesale" for College and The Incomparable Applicant, hosts - with Pearl - College Talk Tuesday! each week and The College Success for Less Show.
The Lockwoods, their four overscheduled children and two dogs live in Glen Head, New York.
More information is available at www.CollegePlanningGuru.com.