Actions and Detail Panel
Secret Food Tours Rome
Wed, March 22, 2017, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM CET
When you come on our food tours in Rome, you will get to try many famous Italian dishes, all guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- Firstly, your local Italian guide will take you to a delightful little café at the world famous Piazza Navona, to soak up the atmosphere and taste “brewed to perfection” Italian cappuccino or espresso.
- Next you will try the best and most fresh pizzas in town (two types).
- Your personal guide will explain the history of the square and the surrounding areas including the Jewish ghetto, Campo dei Fiori and Trastevere (depending on weather and day).
- Your tour will continue to a shop that specialises in Supplì, fried risotto balls and you will take a trip to the fantastic vegetable market at Campo Dei Fiori.
- See the world-famous Roman ruins, Isola island and many other monuments.
- Taste two typical Roman pastas including Carbonara, in a small restaurant in the old Jewish quarter.
- Enjoy the finest Italian hams, salamis and cheeses near the Roman Bridge, a secret place only known by the locals.
- Finally, the tour ends with real Sicilian gelato in the beautiful area of Trastevere.
- Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.