Actions and Detail Panel
Secret Food Tours London
Wed, May 17, 2017, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM BST
When you come on our food tours in London, you’ll get to try many famous British foods, all guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- Firstly, your local London guide take you to the exciting Borough Market to soak up the atmosphere and eat some English fudges/chocolate. This eating paradise was not even on the tourist foodie radar a few years ago.
- Still around the market, you will try award winning Lincolnshire sausages followed by the best and most fresh fish and chips in town (and you will get to see the difference between ‘chips’ and ‘French fries’).
- There is so much to see in the market that your guide will give you 10-20 mins to look around yourselves, giving you a chance to buy gifts or eat any samples.
- Your personal guide will explain the history of the market and the sounding areas including the Sir Walter Raleigh’s Golden Hind, the Shard and Southwark Cathedral.
- Your tour will continue to a historic pub where you can try the best of British cheeses, served with grapes, fig cakes and chutneys.
- Washed down with real London Beers, Ales, or delicious ciders (or non-alcoholic options).
- You’ll also see the world famous London Bridge and Tower Bridge on the River Thames and also the Battleship HMS Belfast.
- Finally, the tour ends with classic desserts, such as cheese cakes, chocolate brownies or treacle sponge pudding all washed down with a pot of refreshing tea
- Oh, and of course there’s our delicious Secret Dish too!