Actions and Detail Panel
SECRET FOOD TOURS LISBON
Fri, March 31, 2017, 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM WEST
Daytime or evening, when you come on our food tours in Lisbon, you will get to enjoy some of best Portuguese food and wine, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- To start, your local Portuguese guide will take you to a nice “Garrafeira” to enjoy a delicious Porto wine.
- Next, we will show you where to eat the best “Bifana” in town. Our Bifana will be served with a fresh “Imperial” (Portuguese local beer)
- The visit will continue in the heart of Mouraria district where you will enjoy the stunning view over the city and all the beautiful old tiles
- Let’s not forget to try some sardines and have a “Ginjinha” (portuguese local liqueur)
- The tour also take you to a visit of a shop where you will buy delicious Portuguese cured meat and the best selection of cheeses!
- Next, we will show you one of the best hidden gems in Lisbon, an old palace where you will taste some traditional handmade “Petiscos”
- The tour can’t end without you tasting the famous and hand-made traditional Portuguese pastry “Pastel de Nata”
- Oh, and of course there’s our delicious Secret Dish too!
Note: The itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.