On our food tours in Barcelona, you’ll get to try the many different types of Spanish and Catalan typical culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- Firstly, your local Barcelonian guide will take you to a little family cafe where you will try a homemade typical Spanish breakfast: Churros and hot chocolate
- Some tiny streets later, you will have the chance to taste and see the diversity of gastronomy in the local Market Hall, where you will get to try very tasty Spanish and Catalan cheeses and the famous Iberian Ham (jamón).
- Have fun and try to drink from a Porrón (you will find out on the day).
- You will understand the influence of other cultures in Spanish dishes in one of the most emblematic shops of the city, and master roasters since 1851.
- Learn the real origins of tapas and try some delicious examples in a family restaurant with some wine.
- Get closer to the Meditéranean sea by sitting around a table and drinking some fresh Sangria and authentic paëlla, in one of the most picturesque places in the city.
- Finally, have a look at the sea and finish this great adventure through the city close to the beach for a friendship toast with Cava wine.
- All tour along, your guide will teach you some great knowledge about both the history and the gastronomy to enhance the whole experience
- Oh, and of course there’s our delicious Secret Dish too, !
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.