Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Second Chance for Pets
Sunday, June 29th, 2014
1pm – 5pm
1114 Bell Lane, Napa CA 94558
IMAGINE….NO MORE HOMELESS ANIMALS!
We are making a difference saving, caring for & re-homing hundreds
of animals every year.
· Silent and Live Auctions ·
· Live Entertainment by The Deadlies ·
· Wine & Food Samplings provided by local wineries & restaurants·
· Free parking and shuttle to event ·
· Adoptable Cats & Dogs ·
100% of the proceeds go directly to help pay for veterinary care, spay/neuter, rehabilitate and re-home shelter animals.
MAKE A DONATION:
Can't come but want to help the animals?
Coming to the event and would still like to donate something now?
Make a donation in any amount you choose! Simply enter the amount at the top of this page!
Attire: Napa Casual
Parking: offsite at Silverado Country Club with free shuttle to location
**onsite parking is for HANDICAPPED ONLY
100% STAFFED BY VOLUNTEERS
A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
When & Where
Whiskers, Tails and Ferals
Whiskers, Tails and Ferals (formerly Up Valley Spay/Neuter Network) is an all-volunteer non-profit organization making a significant impact on the tragedy of pet overpopulation. We rescue several hundred animals in Napa County every year, preventing them from entering the county shelter. Including the animals in other county shelters that we are able to rescue and admit into our program whenever possible, for many of these homeless pets their only hope is to be saved by an animal loving organization like ours. Otherwise without our help they would most likely be euthanized. And with the support of caring people like you, we’re devoted to:
- Finding forever homes for abandoned or unwanted cats and dogs.
- Spaying and neutering cats and dogs.
- The rescue of feral and stray cats, kittens, dogs and puppies.
- Cat colony care and safety.
- Rehabilitation and fostering of feral and stray cats, kittens, dogs and puppies.
- Spaying and neutering cats and dogs from low income households.
- Educating people about pet care and the tragedy of overpopulation.
All animals that come into our program are spayed or neutered, tested for a variety of illnesses, vaccinated, wormed (as needed) and micro-chipped. All sick animals are immediately put under the care and supervision of a Napa veterinarian and Whiskers, Tails and Ferals pays for their medications.