Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn how to race Formula cars with one-on-one coaching from 2014 Indianapolis 500 winner Ryan Hunter-Reay and 2016 Indianapolis 500 pole winner James Hinchcliffe at one of the world's most iconic road courses - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in beautiful Monterey, CA!
Enjoy either two or three days* of on track action at Skip Barber Racing School, designed for both amateur and aspiring professionals, with an option of golfing with Ryan Hunter-Reay or James Hinchcliffe at the world-renowned Pebble Beach Golf Links.
You will also have access to first-class lodging at the famous Inn at Spanish Bay**, exceptional private dinners, VIP receptions, and transportation to and from the race track!
***All proceeds from this event will benefit Racing For Cancer
*The two-day introductory school will take place from Dec. 1-3. The two-day advanced school will be held from Dec. 2-4. The three-day school will run from Dec. 1-4.
**A group rate is available at the Inn at Spanish Bay. Please contact Beth Fischgrund; BethF@LSTMarketing.com to reserve your hotel accommodations.
***Donation does not include air transportation to/from event area or hotel accommodations. Participant fees, insurance, driver suits and helmets, all meals and local transportation are included.
Schedule of Events
- Golf with Ryan Hunter-Reay or James Hinchcliffe
- Welcome reception and dinner for introductory and 3-day school participants
- Introductory Skip Barber Racing School Day 1
- Combined 3-day Skip Barber Racing School Day 1
- Private dinner for all participants and guests with welcome reception for advanced school participants
- Introductory Skip Barber Racing School Day 2 and graduation
- Combined 3-day Skip Barber Racing School Day 2
- Advanced Skip Barber Racing School Day 1
- Private dinner
- Advanced Skip Barber Racing School Day 2 and graduation
- Combined 3-day Skip Barber Racing School Day 3 and graduation
- Farewell Reception for Advanced and 3-Day Racing School Participants
If you have any questions about Race to Beat Cancer or Racing For Cancer, please contact Tom Vossman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (636) 541-2271.