SEC Football Championship
- Please report to parking office at the Red Deck at the time you are scheduled to work.
- Uniform is and will always be BLACK PANTS (no shorts) and your FLUORESCENT YELLOW REFLECT POLO SHIRT. Jeans are not to be worn by staff members at any time. Anyone who reports out of uniform will be sent home for the day.
- Report times vary depending on the time you are scheduled to work; please do not be late. If you are late for your shift, you will be written up.
- Please note that most operations are outdoors in unsheltered areas, however, rain gear will be provided if needed. The employeee must let a supervisor know that they need outerwear for cold weather.
- If you need to cancel your shift you must do so no later than 48 hrs before your shift so a replacement may be scheduled. Anyone calling out of a shift less than 48 hrs prior to the start of the event will be subjected to disciplinary action.