Dr. David Hornbrook - San Diego, CA is one of dentistry’s most famous faces, a gifted
clinician and one of the pioneers of live-patient, hands-on clinical education. Dr. Hornbrook
lectures internationally on all facets of aesthetic and restorative dentistry.
“Optimizing your Creativity with the New Ceramic Systems”
The creative, artistic, and astute clinician now has the opportunity to master restorative dentistry like at no other time in the history of our profession. Dr. Hornbrook discusses the new ceramic systems available and why the elimination of metal in our practices is a more viable option than ever before. The new metal-free systems are more durable, more aesthetic, more bondable more conservative, and have better wear compatibility than metal restorations. This presentation covers what’s available, when to use what and how to optimize predictability.
- When does aesthetics trump strength and vice-versa
- Creative use of implant and implant abutments and long term provisionals to provide
- Preparation design to maximize success and creative uses of ceramic systems
- Polishing systems that rival ceramic glasses
- Isolation techniques to ensure the lab can provide the restoring your patient deserves
Steve Down- Salt Lake City, UT is a nationally known author on personal and business finance. Steve will share an hour of financially sound principles designed to help the dentist recognize the significant long-term value of their practice. Steve will discuss key wealth building factors with examples of private equity wealth creation in the marketplace.
“The Miracle of Wealth”
- Introduce private equity as a primary wealth creation tool for dentists
- - Introduce fundamental practice management tools and guidance towards being a “Financially Sound” Dentist
Thanks to sponsor scholarship from Financially Fit, cost for the course is $35. Seating is limited. Reserve your spot. Call 888-895-6620 or go to fceadental.com. (A gourmet style lunch buffet is also included.) We look forward to seeing you there!
When & Where
FCEA believes that continuing education is not about fulfilling state required credit hours. Rather, it’s about getting better at what you do. Great CE enhances the quality of service to patients while elevating the proficiency of care providers and staff. Nobody is better at providing useful CE than FCEA.