Seattle Away 2 - August 25, 2013
Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 7:00 PM (PDT)
Seattle, United States
Seattle Away - Sunday, August 25th, 2013
Tickets for the Seattle Away match on Sunday, August 25th, are on sale to 107ist members only for the price of $56. Below is the information you need to make the buying process as smooth as possible.
What’s Different This Year:
- We have a 1,500 ticket allocation!
- This year we are selling a ticket-only option for Seattle Pickup
As always, please check the Timbers Army website regularly for the latest news as these details are subject to change; discussions between the Away Travel Committee and the two Front Offices are still ongoing.
Portland bus details, ticket & transportation - Cost $56 for 107ist Members.
Sunday, August 25th - As of now we are planning for the buses to follow the following itinerary: 12:00 PM - Load at 200 N Winning Way, near the Rose Quarter. This is easily accessible by public transportation and has access for the large amount of buses.
A number of local breweries have very generously donated a keg for each of our buses, so when you go to the purchase page you will be asked to pick from the bus options listed below.
Please consult with your friends BEFORE the tickets go on sale so you know which bus you are going to pick as it will be very difficult for us to try switch people once all tickets are sold. Try to have a 2nd and 3rd choice lined up too in case your first choice is sold out. WE DO NOT KNOW WHICH BEER/CIDER THEY WILL BE PROVIDING AT THIS TIME.
While we are providing beverages for those on the buses we ask that you drink responsibly and make sure the others on your bus are as well. When you travel on the road with us you represent Portland, the Portland Timbers, Timbers Army, and 107ist. There is a microscope on this match and we should all have a level head when we enter CenturyLink. If you are deemed too drunk to enter you could find yourself staying on the bus and missing this historic match.
|1. Lompoc Bus||8. Hopworks (HUB) Bus|
|2. Bridgeport Bus||9. Kells Brew Pub Bus|
|3. Burnside Brewing Bus||10. Laurelwood Bus|
|4. Carlton Cyderworks Bus||11. Lucky Lab Bus|
|5. Cascade Lakes Bus||12. Ninkasi Bus|
|6. Deschutes Bus||13, Phat Matt's Bus|
|7. Gigantic Bus||14. Wandering Aengus Bus (Cider)|
|15. Widmer Bus|
NOTE: You will be given your match ticket as you board the bus.
Seattle Based Local Pickup Options 4:00 pm meet at location to be announced later near CenturyLink to pick up your tickets.
For those who would prefer to find their own transportation to Seattle we have made an option available for local pickup of tickets at an as yet to be determined location near CenturyLink Stadium. WE WILL NOT MAIL ANY TICKETS, if you choose this option you MUST meet us and pick up your tickets. This will allow all traveling supporters to arrive at CenturyLink Stadium and enter en masse.
Important Event Information
The Seattle Front Office has limited Timbers supporters to 1,500 away tickets for the match at CenturyLink on August 25th, 2013. The Timbers Front Office has agreed to pass the entire allotment to the 107ist for distribution.
We know that demand is going to be high for tickets to this match, so have attempted to craft a policy that we feel is fair and provides for the maximum number of people to travel while also adhering to the new Cascadia travel policies that have been mandated.
The policies for Seattle Away ticketing are as follows:
- We are selling 750 tickets as a ticket and bus package from Portland and 750 tickets for local pickup in Seattle on gameday.
- We will be providing both buses from Portland and a location for gameday tickets to be picked up in Seattle. WE WILL NOT BE MAILING ANY TICKETS. We are doing this so that all people in our allocation enter together. This comes at specific request from both Front Offices.
- You will choose your bus at the time of purchasing, please consult with your friends BEFORE you buy as it will be very difficult to switch you to another bus later.
- According to the laws of the land anyone under 21 is not allowed to consume alcohol, and it's no different on this trip.
- Your name will be provided to the Portland Timbers in manifest form linked up to a specific ticket number. This manifest will only be seen by our Front Office and will only be opened if an incident is identified.
- You will be asked to agree to the 107ist away travel code of conduct and a general release of liability. If you violate the terms of the fan code of conduct 107ist leadership and bus captains reserve the right to remove you from the trip and have you banned from future organized away travel.
- These requirements may change as we receive updated information from Seattle or Portland's Front Office. While we will endeavor to give you as much notice as possible of any changes, it is sometimes out of our control.
- Have fun and support the boys in green.
When & Where
107 Independent Supporters Trust
The 107 Independent Supporters’ Trust is the machinery behind the Timbers Army. It supports soccer in and around Portland, Oregon, from the grassroots to the highest professional level. It fuels the Army and supports soccer charities and soccer events in Soccer City USA.