Seattle ArchiCAD User Group
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (PST)
ArchiCAD User Group
Join Team GRAPHISOFT in Seattle for our regularly scheduled User Group Meeting! We meet every couple of months to exchange ideas, ask questions and share our accomplishments with ArchiCAD and related BIM apps. We present projects, share tips & tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other ArchiCAD users.
At this User Group Meeting, not only will you meet and collaborate with your peers and share best practices, you'll also get a closer look at the new BIMX Docs with Thomas A Bormann, BIM Consultant, Bormann International.
Attend this User Group and:
- Take a first-hand look at the new BIMx Docs - bring your iPad!
- Meet Team GRAPHISOFT while engaging in a discussion around ArchiCAD best practices.
- See ArchiCAD 17's new features and enhancements.
- Participate in a Q&A to get all your questions answered.
- Enjoy food and drinks as you mingle with your colleagues.
- And more!
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America
GRAPHISOFT® ignited the BIM revolution with ArchiCAD®, the industry first BIM software for architects. GRAPHISOFT continues to lead the industry with innovative solutions such as the revolutionary GRAPHISOFT BIM Server™, the world’s first real-time BIM collaboration environment, and the GRAPHISOFT EcoDesigner™, the world's first fully integrated building energy modeling application. GRAPHISOFT’s innovative solutions have fundamentally changed the way architects around the world design and collaborate.