Seattle ArchiCAD User Group
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
ArchiCAD User Group
Join Team GRAPHISOFT in Seattle for our regularly scheduled User Group Meeting! We meet every couple of months to exchange ideas, ask questions and share our accomplishments with ArchiCAD and related BIM apps. We present projects, share tips & tricks and provide the opportunity to network with other ArchiCAD users.
At this User Group Meeting, not only will you meet and collaborate with your peers and share best practices, you'll also get a closer look at ArchiCAD 17 with Thomas A Bormann, BIM Consultant, Bormann International.
Attend this User Group and:
- Meet Team GRAPHISOFT while engaging in a discussion around ArchiCAD best practices
- See ArchiCAD 17's new features and enhancements, including the Zone Tool and Interactive Scheduling
- Take a look at BIMx, BIM Server and other ArchiCAD BIM applications
- Participate in a Q&A to get all your questions answered
- Enjoy food and drinks as you mingle with your colleagues
- And more!
Can't attend? Click here to view additional upcoming events.