Seattle ArchiCAD User Group
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (PDT)
ArchiCAD User Group
Join Thomas Bormann and Team GRAPHISOFT on Wednesday, April 24th in Seattle! At this User Group Meeting, not only will you meet and collaborate with your peers and share best practices, but you'll see a presentation from Brad Khouri of b9 architects and get a first-hand look at the greatest features in ArchiCAD 16.
Brad Khouri will talk about:
- ArchiCAD in the design process
- Translating the design into production drawings with ease
- 3D visualization for presentation and marketing
You will also:
- Participate in a discussion around the ArchiCAD 16 best practices, including workflow improvements
- Learn more about 3D visuallizatiion and how to produce and print 3D images
- Gain insight on better use of materials, textures and colors
- Participate in a Q&A to get all your questions answered
- And more!
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America
GRAPHISOFT® ignited the BIM revolution with ArchiCAD®, the industry first BIM software for architects. GRAPHISOFT continues to lead the industry with innovative solutions such as the revolutionary GRAPHISOFT BIM Server™, the world’s first real-time BIM collaboration environment, and the GRAPHISOFT EcoDesigner™, the world's first fully integrated building energy modeling application. GRAPHISOFT’s innovative solutions have fundamentally changed the way architects around the world design and collaborate.