Search Snippets #10: E-Commerce SEO, PPC & CRO
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
Minneapolis, United States
Search Snippets #10: E-commerce Event
Investing in Search Engine Marketing is one of the smartest and most efficient choices an online retailer can make with their marketing budget. SEM can enhance online visibility and provide brand recognition, help target the right customers at the right time, and help convert more of them into repeat paying customers – in an effective, measurable manner. With such a wide variety of methods, tactics and disciplines, effective SEM for Ecommerce can be incredibly challenging for even the most experienced marketers. Come and get useful tips on tactics such as SEO, CRO and PPC specifically tailored to Ecommerce sites. After all, shopping season is coming.
- Get tips on how to take your Ecommerce site’s SEO to the next level
- The best elements to test in order to convert more visitors into buyers and how to track CRO performance
- PPC tips to help you get the most out of your Product Listing Ads (PLAs)
MnSearch will have 3 speakers giving 15 minute presentations and we'll facilitate a Q&A session at the end. The event will once again be held at the Day Block Event Center in Minneapolis thanks to our generous venue host Internet Exposure.
- Date: Wednesday, October 30th, 2013
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Day Block Event Center, 1103 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415
- (2nd floor) www.dayblock.com
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all (except those drinking alcohol must be 21+)
- Cost for Members: $25. Free for member pre-registration.
- Cost for General Admission: $25. $20 pre-registration, or Join Today and Attend for Free
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a non-profit organization dedicated to the progression of search marketing in Minnesota.