Search Fund Conference
Interested in buying, owning and running a small business shortly after your MBA? Like entrepreneurship but don’t have a great startup idea? Ever thought about Entrepreneurship through Acquisition?
Attend the Annual Search Fund Conference, hosted by the Entrepreneurship through Acquisition Club at Harvard Business School.
The conference will paint a vivid picture of how searches work—both from the investor and searcher perspective. Through panels and presentations, the conference will cover the following topics:
- The Search Fund Model. Explore the various models used to launch a search.
- The Hunt. Compare strategies and tactics for finding a company to acquire.
- The Art of the Deal. Investigate the processes of a search fund acquisition.
- Managing a Business. Evaluate the main challenges, best practices and tactics of managing a business post-acquisition.
- Headwinds. Examine what happens when searchers encounter important adversities.
- Going International. Assess the added challenges of a non-US search.
- Romantic Partners. Consider the effects of having a partner when searching.
- Investor Perspectives. Know what investors expect from searchers.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com