We are having a special search engine optimization (SEO) training course limited to the first 15 members who sign up. This ensure personalized and highly interactive training sessions.
This is a paid Meetup where you will have a 1-on-1 session with our certified experts as well as detailed search engine optimization techniques.
Why take our courses?
• Rank above your competitors using new marketing techniques
• Get the Google ranking, search traffic, and profits you deserve
• Understand how to research keywords that convert into sales
• Master on page SEO tactics; from meta to alt tags
• Use advanced link building strategies that work in 2014
• Publish content in majot news sources such as Fox News
• SEO tools demoed and explained in detail during class
• Walk away with the ability to increase website traffic and conversions
• Small, personalized classes with real life examples from top gurus
• Receive a certificate of completion
What courses are being offered?
• SEO Training | August 16, 2014
• Google AdWords Training | August 17, 2014
Each course is packed with six hours of information from professional and certified experts in SEO, Google AdWords, and social media marketing. Including live sessions with actual strategy and marketing implementation techniques.
More details here...
Brandon Leibowitz is hosting the SEO and Social Media Marketing course. Connect with Brandon on LinkedIn.
Zaid Ammari is hosting the Google AdWords and Social Media Marketing course. Connect with Zaid on LinkedIn.
Search Engine Optimization Training (August 16, 2014)
10:00 am - 11:00 am - Basics of Search Engine Optimization
Learn what search engine optimization (SEO) really is all about starting from the beginning. What is SEO? How do search engines work? What is the ranking algorithm? Learn about Google algorithm changes and how to adjust your marketing strategy.
11:00 am - 12:00 pm - On-Site SEO
What does it take to have a clean website that passes W3C compliance? How do you make a website responsive, mobile friendly, and rank on Google with a mobile version of your website? What code changes and modifications do the major search engines look for when ranking websites?
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Off-Site SEO
Learn how to market your website on various channels such as directories, forums, social media sites, blogs, news sources, press release sites, and more. Understand that content is king and links are a result of good content that is properly marketed.
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm - Lunch Break
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Link Building
Understand the basics of link building and how the search engines qualify links. Familiarize yourself with good and bad backlinks and how to obtain those high quality backlinks for your website. We teach you how to build a clean backlink profile that will rank your website for your target keywords.
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm - LIVE Demonstration on Actual Active Sites with Open Question & Answer Session
We want you to feel very comfortable at the training sessions.We are here to support YOU and make sure you learn all you need to know about search engine optimization!
We are excited to see you at the SEO training course!
Have questions about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training Course | Los Angeles?
Contact SEO Optimizers