San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
73% of web users never scroll past the first page; join us and get up to date on the latest Search Engine Optimization strategies & techniques! This series will give you techniques and insight into how to optimize your website so that it shows up higher in search engine results organically.
Search Engine Optimization Part One - Wednesday, October 19, 2016 from 1 - 5 pm
Search Engine Optimization Part Two - Wednesday, October 26, 2016 from 1 - 5 pm
Learn how to create or optimize a site that will perform well in search engines and generate organic leads. Determine your most potent keywords, learn how search engines spider and rank your site and how to create the most impressive online presence without advertising.
Search Engine Optimization Techniques covers the fundamentals and much more:
- Learn Keyword Research techniques to attract legitimate customers who are searching for your site
- Learn how to use competitive analysis to evaluate your keyword decisions in relation to your competition
- Learn how search engines see on-page content, title tags and meta descriptions, and how users view your search results is a requirement for good rankings, good conversions, and lower bounce rates.
- Learn copywriting techniques to make your copy read well for your users while simultaneously satisfying the search engines.
- Learn On-Page Optimization, from a well-optimized web page all the way to handling 404 pages, 301 redirects, and the importance of site maps
- Learn how to build a highly effective inbound link strategy and link building techniques.
- Learn how to optimize for local search results so that customers searching for local services find your website first
When & Where
DemandQuest Marketing Institute
About the Demand Quest Marketing Institute: Through educational seminars and hands-on training, DemandQuest provides business owners and marketing executives with the tools, education, and understanding necessary to create and manage effective marketing programs that will drive new revenue. We offer comprehensive seminars as well as customized training. We specialize in all things Digital Marketing: Google AdWords, Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn Advertising, & Yahoo!/Bing Advertising, Email & Inbound Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and all things SEM (search engine marketing). Our mission is to provide valuable seminars & training that will give you the skills and direction needed to navigate the complexities in today’s digital marketing & advertising landscape.