Actions and Detail Panel
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Tourism + Surgeries - Cowal Argyll
Thu 23 March 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
How many ways can your audience find your tourism business? Or indeed, how might you find them? In this session we will cover:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – in plain English in an easy to follow format with a useful template to use for ongoing SEO tasks
- Mobile Search – how your website may appear or list on mobile devices
- Review Platforms (e.g. TripAdvisor) and other referral sources
- Google My Business
- Google Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Google Plus – how your page and posts can increase visibility
- How tourists are using search and technology to facilitate their travel
Delegates will learn how to create and manage their own:
- Keyword Research
- Organic SEO
- PPC campaigns
- Measure sources of incoming website traffic
- Better manage the outsourcing (if they choose to do so) of their SEO
- Back link strategy
An on-page Search Engine Optimisation template will be provided.
++Note: Attendees are welcome to bring laptops/ tablets in order to use online tools when these are discussed during the workshop – this activity will be guided.++
Surgeries - Do you require 1-2-1 advice and hands-on help?
This is a 1-hour session where you will receive advice and/or practical hands on support to resolve your digital marketing challenges. Support may include:
- Measuring social media activity across a range of platforms
- How to schedule a post on Facebook
- Hosting a Hangout on Google Plus
- Setting up a LinkedIn Company Page or launching an advertising campaign
- Using Hashtags on Twitter
- Searching for Social Media Influencers
Or what ever your particular challenge is! Just ensure you drop us a line in advance and bring all relevant username and passwords.
We maintain a 48 hour cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event.