You are invited to join the fun on the waterfront at the family-friendly event of the summer!
On Saturday, Aug. 13, the Port of Portland’s Terminal 2 will open up for a unique opportunity to go inside the fences of a working marine terminal, normally closed to the public. Best of all, parking and admission are free!
Experience Portland’s thriving working harbor by jumping on a jet boat ride, or throw on a helmet and try your hand at welding. Enjoy interactive booths from harbor businesses. From great musicians and delicious food, to thrilling activities for all ages, Seaport Celebration is the event not to be missed!
Due to federal security regulations, all attendees 18 and over will be required to show government issued photo ID before entering the event. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- State issued driver’s license
- State issued identification card
- U.S. or foreign-issued passport
- U.S. permanent resident card
- U.S. military ID
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential
Please note that all bags will be searched prior to entry into the event for safety purposes. Prohibited items include:
- Items with wheels other than strollers and wheelchairs (wagons, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels, coolers, etc.)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind
- Folding chairs
- Pets (service animals welcome)