Total Ticket Price is $189.00 per person ($150.00 plus tax and gratuity)
Join Elisabetta Fagiuoli, founder and winemaker, of Montenidoli as she shares the history, stories and wines from the historic estate in San Gimignano. Enjoy 6 wines paired with Chef Fabrizio Aielli's inventive cuisine in 4 courses.
This event benefits http://www.sergiothepatriarch.org/ with 50% of the tickets sales going directly to the foundation.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday, December 12th. 6:30pm reception, 7pm dinner.
SERGIO IL PATRIARCA ONLUS NON-PROFIT FOUNDATION -
"Our Foundation is a tiny source of love, of simple values and mutual understanding, in the big family of our little planet!"
We all feel a strong need of unity and comprehension. We want to break our solitude, opening to a wider vision of friendship and common feelings. Seeking for the same sensibility towards the concrete and mystical world of our human condition.
“To go beyond borders” and be together: this is the aim of the Sergio the Patriarch Foundation. The “monster” of Newtown would have been released from his violence if only he could have reached a dialogue and found a friendship.
- To host for one month, all the year round, groups of elderly people in need and troubled youths, for holidays and an exchange of views
- To organize week-long study meetings, all the year round, dedicated to matters of wine and psychiatry that require investigation and analysis.
- Two groups of houses in the woods overlooking the Chianti Classico hills in the heart of Tuscany for the old and the young
- A guest house with reception for seminars for students
The farm of Montenidoli, which will offer facilities thanks to the wine and olive oil from the vineyards and olive groves on its lands.
-Help is needed in order to rebuild the house for the youngsters and drill a well for water.
- Most important is an organization that will have the capacity to build and spread a network around the world, organizing the people and letting the world know of the Foundation.
In the heart of Tuscany: 500 acres on the hill overlooking San Gimignano and facing the Chianti Classico area.
The great spirit of Sergio, who gave his life to teach difficult children and unsettled youngsters
In 1404 the farm of Montenidoli was given to the Hospital of Santa Fina, in the town of San Gimignano, “for salvation”
In 2013 the farm of Montenidoli is given to humanity for meekness, dialog, friendship.