Actions and Detail Panel
SE CBMC Family Connection
Wed, Jul 5, 2017, 4:00 PM – Sun, Jul 9, 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
For nearly 100 years families have found the SE CBMC Family Connection a place where:
- Couples learn marriage skills, how to be better parents and grow spiritually.
- Children, youth, teens and college students grow in their faith.
- Families bond while having a fun vacation experience together.
- There is lots of fun, with many different indoor and outdoor activities.
- Friends grow together and learn to “draw near to God.”
- Truly a vacation with a purpose
- Registration cost $150 per person
- Beautiful hotel accommodations double queen at Ridgecrest at $109 per night for double occupancy and an additional $10 per night for additional occupancy
- Meal package for conference $128 for adults, $66 for children ages 6-11 and children ages 5 and under free Unbelievable food choices and quality.
- Additionally, Housing Accommodation Registration Required. Individuals must also register with Ridgecrest. Individual reservation deposit required is one night’s room rental. This deposit is refundable less a $10/room processing fee if canceling 60 or more days prior to arrival, one-half refundable if canceling 30-59 days prior to arrival, and nonrefundable if canceling less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please complete your registration by reserving your room needs now: Click here
We are also excited to announce this years speaker for the July 5-9 SE CBMC Connection conference. We have again decided to have only one speaker this year but with two different formats for each session. We have chosen Dr. Richard Marks of Jacksonville, FL. Rick is a well know pastor and leader in marriage retreats and seminars. His abilities enable Rick to be our Bible teacher in the mornings and our family hour leader in the evening. Please go to his website and check out some of his videos. http://www.richardmarksphd.com
- Robert and Jennifer Pinera
Worship Leader Gracepoint Church Ft. Lauderdale, FL