SDCERA Retirement Seminars
SDCERA Quarterly Retirement Seminars take place at the County Operations Center, 5520 Overland Avenue, San Diego , CA 92123.
**Location and schedules may vary for additonal seminars and outreach events presented by SDCERA.
Check your registration confirmation email or event ticket for location of seminar.
SDCERA Quarterly Retirement Seminar Agenda:
12:15 - 1:00 p.m.Check-in
1:00 - 2:45 p.m. SDCERA Retirement Benefit
2:45 - 3:00 p.m.Break
3:00 - 3:45 p.m.Deferred Compensation
3:45 - 4:30 p.m.Social Security
When you attend the SDCERA quarterly retirement seminar you will learn the following information and more!
- How your retirement benefit is calculated
- The different benefit payment options available
- How and when to apply for retirement
- The benefits available to you after you retire
- To learn more about SDCERA visit: www.SDCERA.org
- How your participation can boost your retirement income
- How to access your money in retirement
- How the Terminal Pay Plan works
- How to access free retirement financial planning
- To learn more about DC plans visit: www.mydcplan.com
Social Security Administration:
- What is required to receive a Social Security retirement benefit
- When to file for retirement benefits
- How to file for benefits
- Create an account online, visit: www.ssa.gov/myaccount/
- Attendees must register in advance, space is limited.
- Registration is open to all active and deferred SDCERA members and 1 registered guest.
- Arrive early as seating is on a first come first serve basis.
Directions and Parking:
- Parking is free at the COC. Please park in unmarked spaces only (do not park in “Visitor” marked parking spaces as these are for limited periods of time only).
- For directions click the map which is linked to Google maps where you can insert your address.
Save This Event
When & Where
Check your ticket for exact location and time of SDCERA event. SDCERA 2017 Quarterly Retirement Seminars take place at the County Operations Center 5520 Overland Avenue, San Diego, CA 92123.
San Diego County Employees Retirement Association
The San Diego County Employees Retirement Association (SDCERA) is an independent association established by the County Employees Retirement Law of 1937. SDCERA administers retirement and associated benefits for eligible employees of the County of San Diego and other participating employers, and is responsible for collecting, depositing, investing and managing the retirement funds. The SDCERA team works under the direction and governance of the Board of Retirement. SDCERA also provides a wide range of member services to more than 40,000 active, deferred and retired members. For more information visit: www.SDCERA.org.