The course provides an introduction to Scrum but diving to advanced topics. The training material is approved by Scrum Alliance (SA REP).
The Scrum Master role is the focus of the course, but the course is suitable for managers, who would like to see whether Scrum is a good fit for their organization, for those who would like to start using agile, for those who are using it, but would like to deepen their understanding, for business analysts, product managers, line managers and potential team members as well.
The material is divided into modules. During each module, the trainer will guide you through lectures and exercises that help you connect the material to your existing experience, learn new concepts and experience these concepts through practice. Questions are welcome at any time.
- Agile Introduction
- Scrum overview
- Exercise to experience common sense in agile
- Roles, responsibilities
- Meetings, environment
- Artifacts, documents
- Product backlog, Sprint backlog
- Sprint planning, running, review, retrospective
- Product Backlog Refinement (previously called Backlog grooming)
- Release planning
- Different burndown charts
- Scrum of Scrums
- Scrum simulation
- Areas of application, scaling
- Distributed projects
- Common pitfalls
- Questions and Answers
- Duration: 2 Days
- Handout (English) will be provided for the participants.
- Welcome coffee, lunch, and other coffee breaks included in the price.
- PMP certified participants are eligible to 1 PDU point per training hours as defined in the PMP Handbook on page 42, Category B.