Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitiates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
This is a self-study online Scrum Master Certified course with online access valid for 6 months from the date enrolled. SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer will support the students, if they have any questions and concerns.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
This course is appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining a working knowledge of Scrum and planning to become a Scrum Master. This would include Scrum team members, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, programmers, designers, testers, software engineers, executives, business owners, business analysts, and more.
- Access online Scrum Master Certified Course and self-study using online content and videos.
- Access the online self-study course and take the exam in 6 months.
- Access the online course on 'Scrum Master Certified'.
- Download SBOK™ Guide online version.
- Schedule the two hour proctored exam.
- SCRUMstudy verifies the application; confirms the exam date & time.
- Take the two hour proctored exam online.
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry.
- The physical certificate will be shipped to you.
- If unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two free exam retakes.
- Course fee includes certification exam fee.
- Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide.
- Free Lifetime Primary Membership.
- One year Advanced Membership worth $120.
- Additional benefits provided by Apex Technology Systems.
- To provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework
- To provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
- To prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
- To prepare participants to take SMC™ exam upon completion of the course.