"24x7 Coach" provides education on Project Management, Technology and Soft skills training for working professionals to help them improvise their career opportunities. We deliver these in different formats such as face-to-face classroom, onsite (corporate), and Virtual (web based instructor led).
Project Management training is one of our flagship training. We deliver this program with very high interactivity and complete exam focused. 24x7Coach follows stringent process in selecting a coach. Coaches join 24x7Coach with many years of experience in respective areas, and high passion to share their knowledge and experience. We provide you 'the coach, you can rely on!'
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) Overview:
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitiates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam. 24x7Coach is Authorized Training Partner of ScrumStudy.com.
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 95%
Online Course Material:
- Video tutorials
- Online study material
Schedule: 19:30 - 21:30 hrs EST;
Duration: 10 hours
Venue: Your home or office.
Visit to know more
=> Certification process at "http://www.scrumstudy.com/scrum-master-certification.asp"
=> Coach profile at "http://24x7coach.com/coach-gk/" & "http://in.linkedin.com/in/aithams/"
=> Training details at "http://24x7coach.com/smc-online/"
1. SMC Overview
2. Agile Overview
a) Project Management Basics
b) Traditional Waterfall Methodology
c) Agile vs. Traditional Project Management
d) The Rise of Agile
e) The Agile Manifesto
f) Principles the of Agile Manifesto
g) Agile Methods
3. Scrum Overview
a) Scrum Principles
b) Scrum Aspects
c) Scrum Processes
d) Scrum Advantages
4. Scrum Roles – Product Owner, Scrum Master, Scrum Team
5. Scrum Phases
I. Project Vision
IV. Prioritized Product Backlog – Kano Analysis, MoSCow, 100-Point, Relative Prioritization
V. Release Planning
b) Plan and Estimate
I. Writing user stories – 3 Cs, INVEST
II. Definition of Done
III. Estimate – Wideband Delphi, Planning Poker, Fist of Five, Relative Sizing, Story Points, Affinity Estimating,
IV. Sprint Planning Meeting
V. Sprint Backlog & Sprint Burndown
I. Daily Standup meeting
II. Grooming product backlog
d) Review and Retrospect
6. Scaling Scrum
a) Scalability of Scrum
b) Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
c) Transition to Scrum
d) Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
e) Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
f) Importance of Executive Support
Why Gopi Aitham:
* SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer (SCT™)
* Highly experienced faculty who trained thousands of professionals.
* 20+ years of diversified experience in the areas of Project Management, Education, Information Technology, and Manufacturing
* 6+ years of experience in conducting workshops on various project management topics.
* Thousands of professionals were impacted by our coach through workshops on PMP certification, MS Project, Primavera, JIRA and Agile/Scrum.
* 4.5+ on the scale of 5, is the feedback received for the workshops facilitated by our coach.
* 100% of participants answered 'Yes' to recommend the workshops conducted by our coach.
* Reviewer of two books on project management.