Want to have a great time learning about Agile & Scrum? This active, participatory workshop provides instruction in basic Agile practices, with an emphasis on the Scrum framework. It is great for people who are new to Agile approaches, who need a jump start to working on a Scrum team, or who want an Agile refresher.
This class provides students with:
- Games! Improv! Play-doh!
- An overview of the Agile Manifesto & Principles - the foundation of all Agile frameworks
- Understanding of the roles Development Teams, Scrum Masters and Product Owners and stakeholders play on Scrum projects
- Knowledge to conduct effective Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives, and how these activities fit into every sprint
- Learning about what makes up a Product Backlog, a Sprint Backlog and a Product Increment
- An overview of supporting elements and practices for Agile projects
- Practice with all the Scrum Roles, Activities and Artifacts
This class is appropriate for all project team members, business stakeholders and managers who want to learn the basics of Agile & Scrum. Limit 25 attendees.
Share with friends