Scratch Programming Class at Bellevue Coder Dojo
- Ages 5+ or new to programming
- Students must bring their own computers.
- Parents/Gaurdians must stay in the room with the children and assist them with website navigation and general help.
- Check-in will take place as you enter the 11th floor of the Expedia building, which is open access until 5PM.
- You may arrive and depart at your leisure between 4-6 PM. You must arrive before 5 PM in order to access the 11th floor.
Scratch Programming is an open source drag and drop programming platform that introduces young students to the concepts of programming. This class is facilitated by volunteers from Expedia and UW Tacoma's Computer Science program. Students can work at their own pace through the many projects that are available through Scratch with the help of the volunteers. This class will meet every other Friday from 4 - 6 pm on the 11th Floor of the Expedia building starting on December 2nd.