Actions and Detail Panel
Scott's Seafood SJ & Francis Coppola invite you to a Spring Wine Dinner
Mon, March 27, 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Scott's Seafood San Jose and Francis Ford Coppola Winery are welcoming spring with a wine dinner on Monday, March 27th, 2017. Celebrate spring's fun flavors with a five course dinner and wine pairing. Our Spring Wine Dinner will take place on the rooftop patio from 6pm to 9pm. We look forwrd to enjoying a night of "Wine, Food and Adventure" -Francis Ford Coppola Winery.
Guests will enjoy the following menu:
- Opening Reception: "The Cantankerous Ceviche" Tropical Halibut Ceviche
- Wine Pairing: Sofia Blanc De Blancs Cocktail
- Course One: "The Crabby Delived Egg" Curry spiced deviled eggs topped with crab meat
- Wine Pairing: Sofia Blanc De Blancs
- Course Two: "The Solo Crab Cake" Crab Cake with an asian persimmon cole slaw
- Wine Pairing: The White Doe (A Virgina Dare wine)
- Course Three: "The Earth and Sea" Lamb Chops topped with chimmichurri sauce and scallops surrounded in an english sweet pea puree.
- Wine Pairing: Directors Pinot Noir
- Course Four: "The Picante Souffles" Spicy Chocolate Soufflés with Pistachio Ice Cream.
- Wine Pairing: Coppola Diamond Claret
Spring will be arriving and what better way to celebrate than by sipping award winning wines from Francis Coppola Winery on our rooftop patio. Scott's Seafood is a diverse dining destiantion in both cuisine and setting. We offer a friendly and relaxed environment to enjoy an intimate meal or group gathering. Scott's truely welcomes all occasions. With our modern day lounge and stunning patio views, unique menu, and reliable hospitality, Scott's Seafood is favored destination in the heart of Downtown San Jose.
Tickets are highly reccomended for this cinematic, culinary, and wine experience.
Come See What We Sea!