SCORE's Simple Steps to Start Your Business - July 9 - Aug 6, 2013
Weekly Event - Every Tuesday: 8:15 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SCORE Simple StepsTM Series Workshops
Is Starting a Business Right for You?
Six-Week Series: June 25 through August 6, 2013
The SCORE Simple StepsTM Series Workshops can help you make a smart start.
The SCORE Simple StepsTM Series Workshops will help you:
- Define and evaluate your ideas.
- Develop a marketing strategy.
- Identify the best ways to fund your startup.
- Turn your idea into action with tools and templates.
- Get useful and helpful mentoring sessions.
- Connect with other entrepreneurs.
Jump-start your business idea with the SCORE Simple StepsTM Series Workshops. Successful and experienced executives will help you reach a “go or no-go” decision for starting a business.
Make a smart start. Attend the SCORE Simple StepsTM Series Workshops and begin your journey for small business success.
The SCORE Simple StepTM Series provides five, three-hour workshops with action steps.
- Start-up Basics, Tuesday June 25th and also available Friday, June 29th FREE to attend then decide if this series is for you.
- Business Concept, Tuesday, July 9th
- Marketing Plan, Tuesday, July 16th
- Financial Projections, Tuesday, July 23rd
- Funding Sources and Next Steps Tuesday, July 30th
- “Ask the “Experts”Tuesday, August 6
Bonus session for those completing the Series
Experts include: Attorneys, CPA, Insurance, HR Expert and Bankers
Central Valley SCORE – www.centralvalleyscore.org
The material in this publication is based on work supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration under cooperative agreement SBAHQ-11-S-0001. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Small Business Administration. SCORE services are provided without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age and disability. Persons with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations with a two-week advance notice.”
Central Valley SCORE Training Room - 2nd Floor
801 R Street, Suite 201
Central Valley SCORE
SCORE® is a non-profit counseling service provided by your tax dollars to help you start your business or make your existing business better through sound advice, help obtaining financing, and thorough examination of your business and helping you run your business better.