San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A seminar for Accountants, Tax Professionals, Tax Return Preparers and Staff, Trust Officers, Financial Planners, Controllers and Small Business Owners.
Update of IRS, Rhode Island and Massachusetts Collections and Bankruptcy
- Business Law for CPAs
- Update of Estate and Gift Taxes and Estate Planning
- Tangible Property Regulations
- Update of Real Estate Taxation
- Update of Individual Taxes (Federal, Rhode Island and Massachusetts)
- Update of IRS Audit, Appeals and Tax Court
- Update of Business Taxes (Corporations, Partnerships and LLCs)
- Use Tax, Audits, Reg. C
Learn from the Professionals:
from McLaughlin & Quinn, LLC
- Thomas P. Quinn, Esq.
- Jeffrey B. Cianciolo, Esq.
- Cory J. Bilodeau, Esq.
- Frank F. Fiore, Esq.
from MS Consultants, LLC
Jeffrey D. Hiatt
Philip A. Mann
from Englert Consulting Services
Donald W. Englert (Retired Chief Revenue Agent, RI Division of Taxation)
Matthew E. Rappaport, Esq.
Reference materials, continental breakfast and afternoon snack included.
Lunch is on your own.
When & Where
McLaughlin & Quinn, LLC
Sometimes, in life, things change unexpectedly. Whether it’s the unexpected or the expected, you can count on McLaughlin & Quinn to be there for your tax planning, estate planning, IRS and State tax resolution, bankruptcy, financial workout, and asset protection needs. With offices in Providence, Rhode Island and Boston, Massachusetts, McLaughlin & Quinn combines real world experience with more than 15 years of serving clients to tailor solutions for your specific legal needs.