Threet Ceramics offers handbuilding workshops to adult students of all levels.
* No previous experience working with clay required!
* Learn from an instructor with more than 15 years experience teaching ceramic crafts.
* With small class sizes (12 students max), students get lots of personal attention.
*Workshops are all held out of my 600 square foot artist studio space. Come check out my beautiful skylights.
* BYOB for a more festive creative experience!
* Each workshop is a single 3 hour session, in the "make-and-take" format : you'll build and choose how to decorate your creation during the workshop, then Stefani will glaze and fire so you can pick up your finished piece on a specified date.
* Register early for special EARLY BIRD pricing!
Wall Sconces and Hanging Vases
You will learn with Threet Ceramics how to create handbuilt wall sconces/hanging vases through slab building techniques and use of templates. These vessels will then be decorated with relief stamps created through printmaking techniques by each student.
These vessels will add elegance and character to your home. Come join us!