This class offers our most advanced look at histology, chemistry, and the "science" of the skin.
We will study some of the following topics:
- Intrinsic and Extrinsic Aging
- Prescription vs Pharmaceutical vs OTC
- Correction using: Retinol, Peptides, AHA, Lightening Agents
- Prevention using: Plant-derived Stem Cells, Full-spectrum Sun Protection, DNA protection complex, Anti-inflammatories
- Nutrition using: Antioxidants, Vitamin C (all forms) ,Resveratrol, Aloe, Green tea, Oxygen
- How are ingredients delivered?
- AHA/BHA peels with enhancers - what does it change?
- Pro-tips, combining active ingredients for maximum results
- And Much More!
All orders placed at the class receive 10% off and free shipping. Plus, we have raffles, samples, education certificates, and more! If you have a copy of our Product & Treatment Manual, it is very helpful to bring it with you to the class. Water and coffee will be provided, but please feel free to bring any additional snacks and/or beverages you may wish to have.
For a list of all local classes, please visit the event page at the following link:
*Please note: This is a free class, but seating is limited. If you have RSVP'd and are unable to attend, a 48 hour notice of cancellation is required. If proper notice is not given, your Image Skincare account may be charged a fee of $50.00. Thank you for your consideration!
Save This Event
When & Where
I am the East Orlando Territory Manager and Educator for Image Skincare. I received my BS in Clinical Sciences from the University of Central Florida, and I have been using Image for 8 years.
At Image Skincare, we believe continuing education is a key platform for success in this industry, which is why we offer free, monthly classes to aestheticians, physicians, and support staff.
I look forward to having you join our Age Later Institute!