Thank you for your interest in the School of Interactive Games and Media at RIT!
- Available Dates: Select a date of your choosing from the drop-down menu
- Ticket Information: select quantity based on the number of people attending the session (including parents/guardians/siblings, etc)
- Hit the green 'Register' button to continue
- Please enter the prospective student's first and last name (if you are a parent or guardian, do not list yours)
- Enter a preferred email address to receive a confirmation
- Hit the green 'Complete Registration' button
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with additional details including location information and how you can find our Main Office
If an ASL interpreter is required, contact Jill Bray ASAP. Planning ahead is strongly encouraged, as last minute requests on campus are not guaranteed. Jill can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and please provide at least 72 hours advance notice to secure an interpreter.
We look forward to meeting you soon. Safe travels!